You Know You Need…
● A gorgeous, compelling website that reflects YOU
● A big email newsletter list so you can share your message and special promotions with your tribe
● An information product to make money while you sleep
● Strategies to create and fill your group program or retreat (so you can leverage your time and stop working dollars for hours!)
● Support and training to have high end sales conversations (you are ready to work smarter, not harder)
● To get your message out with talks, workshops and press! You are tired of being the best kept secret and are ready to get discovered so you can help more people!
My one-on-one business coaching and mentoring is
unlike any other on the planet.
My expertise in strategic marketing, sales, copywriting and launching are combined to GO DEEP with individualized training, loving accountability, and exceptional, world class, one-on-one support.
I will cut through your analysis paralysis, procrastination, overwhelm, and fear of failure with a customized step by step roadmap, heaps of love, laughter, and a healthy sprinkle of intuition.
Ready to get your messaging down, create programs you can’t wait to sell, and get the support you need to have successful launches, fill your programs and make big money?
I am a master strategist. My clients call me their secret weapon (and magic wand).
In fact, I’ve helped women in over 27 countries around the world
with their businesses.
Tracy Lee Jones is the Founder of the Feminine Business Model and a business mentor helping entrepreneurial women in 27 countries around the world. She creates safe spaces for women to learn the latest business strategies through one-on-one coaching, group masterminds, virtual programs, and beautiful retreats. Tracy teaches website essentials, branding, internet marketing, sales and information product creation. She empowers busy women around the world to grow businesses they are proud to call their own, nourishing them financially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually so they can support the people and communities they love.
Tracy is a graduate of the AT&T Leadership Development fast track program. Prior to running her own business she held the leadership role as Chief of Staff for AT&T’s Diversity Market Group for California. Tracy combines her corporate experience, background in Industrial Engineering, and over 30 years of meditation and mindfulness practices into her step by step system of personal development and business growth for women. Tracy hosts the annual Feminine Business Model Global Telejam, a worldwide women’s summit with thousands of participants in community from around the world. She has served on the Board of Young Women Social Entrepreneurs and on the faculty of the Center for Transformative Change.
When Tracy’s not mapping out strategies for her clients, you can find her indulging at local farmers markets, kayaking the San Francisco Bay, or soaking in hot springs. Tracy lives on a floating home in Northern California.
AN INTERVIEW WITH TRACY
How did you become a global business mentor for women?
To answer this question, it’s probably best that I share with you a defining moment in 2002 that brought me to where I am today, coaching women on exactly what to do to grow their business from their heart.
I always dreamed about being a power-house executive female. After graduation I was accepted in AT&T’s fast track Leadership Program, and I felt like it was my golden ticket to achieving my dream!
I LOVED my job. The people were amazing! And then I experienced my first re-org. Instantly my fabulous job turned into a nightmare.
My new boss and new team drove me into the ground. I was living in Chicago, working 60-70 hours a week and had a 3 hour daily commute. I was crying-in-the-stairwell-miserable. And I was scared to leave.
My confidence had more holes than swiss cheese. I was afraid that if I left, I wouldn’t be able to find a job making the great salary I had.
I was terrified of leaving and not being able to pay my bills.
It was in this dark, depressing state, that I re-read the book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiosaki and realized the way to pull myself out of the funk was to explore my long lost passions. I experimented with my passions as side businesses, taking all kinds of classes and getting certified in everything from life coaching to energy work. At the same time I spent years soaking up all the business training I could get my hands on. My friends began asking me for business advice. I started out by helping a lot of people for free.
I have since made a commitment to dedicate my professional life to helping women that are ready for the next level of growth in their business and life. I have a saying that having a business fast tracks your personal development. It never phases me how much growth women experience as they ride the waves of being an entrepreneur.
That was actually what sparked my vision for the annual Feminine Business Model Global Telejam. It’s a free interview series where successful women from around the world share their journey and advice to other women. Click here to get on the waitlist for our next series! There’s nothing else like it!
Who are your clients exactly?
Most of my clients fall into one of 3 categories:
1) They’ve been in business for about 10 years and are interested in branching out into something different. For example a psychotherapist wanting to explore adding coaching or workshops as service offerings, or a jewelry artist wanting to now create a line of services to teach others, or a yoga teacher wanting to become a speaker and author and have information products people can download to stay inspired. A lot of the women in this category are ready to start leveraging their time more by stepping into high end offerings, working more with groups, building a support team and learning how to delegate effectively or selling information products like ecourses online.
2) They’ve been in business for 2-5 years and are ready to start taking their business to the next level. These women have typically tried all the free training that’s out there and they are ready to get committed to their business success. They might be ready for a gorgeous website, or need support with pulling all the moving parts and activities of their business into a strategic plan for growth, or they want to start getting more “out there” with their blog, email newsletter, public speaking or being interviewed and featured in the press. Many times the women in this category need support with balancing life and business.
3) They are professional women with full time jobs that want to start a business on the side that they can grow and eventually transition into full time. These women are where are I was for over a decade. Many of them are experimenting with their ideas. They value having a steady income while they explore their business ideas on the side putting the structure in place and testing what works and what doesn’t work. They get that it takes devotion and time to create a business that truly lights them up while they are working full time. They appreciate having someone provide a container and accountability for their dream.
Here are some examples of the types of businesses my clients have:
What happens if you haven’t yet worked with people in my field?
What my clients have found is that I bring an extremely fresh perspective to helping them grow their business in out-of-the-box ways that they don’t see others doing in their industry. They appreciate that I give them resources, tools, and strategies they’d never heard of in their field. Because of this, they stand out, even in an overcrowded marketplace.
How are you different than other business coaches?
I ONLY work with women and I specialize in service and information based businesses. So in other words, I’m not a Jill-of-all-trades coach. What this means to you is that I am very focused on anything and everything that works for the service, expert and information based business. Because my focus is very narrow, my clients receive proven and extremely specific step-by-step information and customized training on exactly what they need to do to take their business to the next level. I go really deep and do intensive work with my clients. They get great results and are able to make more money in less time than they would on their own.
What type of personality do you work best with and what’s expected of me?
Being a generous, open-minded, holistic living, ambitious woman myself, I’m known to work best with other motivated women who are committed to their business and devoted to their clients. Working with me is experiential and multi-layered. Everything I teach and offer to you has multiple intentions for your growth. I will be giving you my very best, customized specifically to your needs. You’ll be expected to take consistent action and to show up with grace and gratitude. I will be here with you every step of the way. No excuses anymore on your dreams, you will have my full loving support and assistance.
What type of professional is this program NOT going to work for? My programs are NOT for the catty, unappreciative, know-it-alls, manipulators, bullies or whiners that insist on doing everything their own way, always have excuses on why their assignments did not get completed, or that have hired an entourage of advisors and teachers all at the same time, making it challenging to prioritize our work together. If you are one of those people, we’ll probably not work well together and I don’t want you to waste your time and money.
What exactly do you teach in your programs and what results can I expect?
Every program has a slightly different focus, but the essence is that we are living in different times than our mothers. There are new ways to BE in business that that integrates your life, your passion, and your business.
COACHING WITH ME CAN INCLUDE:
● Creating new lines of revenue through group programs, workshops, coaching packages and online courses.
● Increasing your visibility and self expression through speaking, blogging, social media and email newsletters.
● Building your brand and following through gorgeous websites and an integrated online presence.
● Learning the art of selling as an act of service and marketing from the heart that feels good and natural.
● Creating streamlined systems and processes that get consistent revenue results, monthly.
● Learning how to find affordable support and delegate so that you are not having to do everything on your own.
● Creating and living your dream schedule now so that you actually have time for self care.
● Refining your language so that it’s clear and compelling so you can develop your very own signature talk and signature system.
● Expanding your leadership and delegation skills for a growing team
● Having support during critical life transitions including divorce, pregnancy, and family illness.
● Creating a website with compelling language that truly reflects your business as an extension of you
● Developing new packages, prices and offerings
How quickly can I expect results?
This depends on where you’re at with your business, what we are working on and how much you put into the assignments. This is not a “quick fix” or “get rich quick” magic pill (I’d run FAST from anyone that makes those claims!). On average, if you are taking consistent action, you’ll see results in 1-2 months.
Tracy, based on everything I’ve read and heard about you, I know you’re the one I want to learn from. What are my options for getting started with you?
Woohoo! Congratulations on making a decision to accelerate your success! I’m delighted to help you create your vision! I offer a variety of ways to work with me, from one-on-one intensive coaching, to exclusive high-end masterminds to weekend retreats, to VIP days.
Just send me quick message for a free consultation to see if we are a good fit, and what the best options are to close the gap on where you are and where you want to go!